Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card®Unaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Business Credit Cards.
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card® Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your eligible purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card®
|The Good||The Bad|
Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card® FAQ
Who is Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card® designed for?
This is a credit card issued by Central Bank.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
Does it offer a cash back or rewards program?
Yes, Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card® offers a rewards program to its customers. The rewards program allows you to earn cash with every purchase you make.
Does it have a sign up bonus?
This business credit card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does it offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This business card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (866) 236-8744.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card® report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card® reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Central Bank .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Message From Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card®
238 Madison St
Jefferson City, MO USA
- (866) 236-8744
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Central Bank
|No Annual Fee|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Rewards Type||Cash Back|
|APR Type||Variable APR|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Central Bank Commercial Mastercard Multi Card® to your friends?
Other Business Credit Cards
Central Bank Business Credit Cards
- AltaOne FCU Rewards Business Credit Card
- Amegy Bank AmaZing Rate® for Business Visa Credit Card
- America First CU Business Visa Credit Card
- American Airlines CU Business Visa CC
- American Express® The Business Platinum Card®
- Bankers' Bank of Kansas Business Bank Visa Credit Card
- Barclays Bank Wyndham EarnerSM Credit Card
- CAP COM FCU Visa Business Credit Card
- Coastal FCU Business Visa Credit Card
- M&T Bank Business Rewards Credit Card
- Northeast Credit Union Business VISA Credit Card
- Zions Bank® AmaZing Rate® Business Credit Card