|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
Columbia Credit Union Business Visa Platinum Credit Card Review
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $100 if you spend $1500.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 2% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is Columbia Credit Union credit card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by Columbia Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
This business card has a credit limit of up to 2500.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business card charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $40. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this business card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||0%|
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee||$0|
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Columbia Credit Union Business Visa Platinum Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Columbia Credit Union Business Visa Platinum Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Columbia Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Message From Columbia Credit Union
Other Services by Columbia Credit Union
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||0%|
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$0|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||$0|
|No Annual Fee|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2%|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Credit Limit||Starting at $2,500|
|Balance Transfer Fee %||0%|
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum||$0|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Columbia Credit Union Business Visa Platinum Credit Card to your friends?