|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card Review
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of up to $200 if you spend $3000.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 2% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card
|The Good||The Bad|
Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card FAQ
Who is Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by Columbia Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 650.
This business card has a credit limit of up to 5000.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business card charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $40. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this business card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2%|
|Balance Transfer Fee||0%|
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee||$0|
Does it offer a cash back or rewards program?
Yes, Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card offers a rewards program to its customers. This business card offers rewards to small business owners that use the card to make purchases in the following bonus categories:
- Every Purchase
Does it have a sign up bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $200 after you spend $3000.
Does it offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This business card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (360) 891-4000.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Columbia Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Message From Columbia CU Visa Business Platinum Credit Card
Other Services by Columbia Credit Union
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||0%|
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$0|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||2%|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||$0|
|No Annual Fee|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Bonus Rewards||$200 account credit after $3,000 in purchases in first 90 days|
|APR Type||Variable APR|
|Credit Limit||Starting at $5,000|
|Balance Transfer Fee %||0%|
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum||$0|