|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Divvy Business Credit Card Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your eligible purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Annual fee waived the first year. Divvy Business Credit Card gives you the chance to have the card for a year without paying the $0 annual fee.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is Divvy Business Credit Card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by Divvy.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
Yes, Divvy Business Credit Card offers a rewards program to its customers. The rewards program allows you to earn cash with every purchase you make.
- Advertising Services
- Car Rentals
- Internet, Cable and Phone Services
- Drug Stores
- Every Purchase
- Gas stations
- Home Improvement
- Office Supply Stores
- Software, Hardware, Cloud
- Warehouse Clubs
Does it have a sign up bonus?
This business credit card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does it offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This business card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
Yes, you can get this business credit card with just an employer identification number (EIN) An EIN is a tax ID number the IRS assigns to businesses. This is rare for a business credit card. Most business cards also ask for your Social Security number because they require you to guarantee the line of credit personally.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (855) 229-3111.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does Divvy Business Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Divvy Business Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Divvy .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Annual Fee|
|No Annual Fee First Year|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Divvy Business Credit Card to your friends?