GM BuyPower Business Card™ Review
- Business credit card with generous reward rate. You will get a
rewards rate of up to 5 reward points per dollar spent.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 12 months.
- Competitive APRs. GM BuyPower Business Card™ has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- No foreign transaction fee. This card does not charge a fee when you make a purchase that passes through a foreign bank, or is in a currency other than the U.S. dollar (USD), which makes it a great credit card to carry when traveling abroad.
- Multiple business credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of BuyPower business card
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 12 months.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple business credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Travel accident insurance.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- GM BuyPower Business Card™ reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
BuyPower business card FAQ
Who is BuyPower business card designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by Capital One.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 650.
What are the relevant APRs?
This business credit card has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
No, this business card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
This business card does offer an introductory APR rate on new purchases of 0%
for a period of 12 months.
BuyPower business card Rates & Terms
|Balance Transfer APR
|Cash Advance APR
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
- A late payment penalty of up to $38.
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business credit card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
BuyPower business card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
This business card offers rewards to small business owners that use the card to make purchases in the following bonus categories:
- Every Purchase
- Gas stations
- Office Supply Stores
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Fraud Liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (877) 383-4802.
Does GM BuyPower Business Card™ report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, GM BuyPower Business Card™ reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Capital One .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.