Members First Credit Union Visa Business Review
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of Members First Credit Union Visa Business
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Members First Credit Union Visa Business reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Members First Credit Union Visa Business FAQ
Who is Members First Credit Union Visa Business designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by Members First Credit Union of Florida.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Members First Credit Union Visa Business Rates & Terms
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- A late payment penalty of up to $37.
- A returned payment fee of up to $37.
Members First Credit Union Visa Business Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Members First Credit Union Visa Business report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Members First Credit Union Visa Business reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Members First Credit Union of Florida .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.