Community First Bank Certificates of DepositUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in CD Accounts.
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||N/A|
Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit Review
Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit are offered by Community First Bank, a bank founded in 0 and based in New Iberia, LA. Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit are available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only one CD type available. Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit only offers traditional CD accounts.
- Wide selection of CD terms. Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit allows you to create a CD ladder by spreading your cash across certificates with different terms. This combines the benefits of frequent access to funds and higher rates of return on your savings.
Pros & Cons of Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit
Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit FAQ
Are CD from Community First Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Community First Bank CDs are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #35020). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What types of CDs does Community First Bank offer?Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit provides the following types of CDs.
- Traditional CDs. These CDs pay a fixed interest rate if you deposit a fixed amount of money for a specific term. Once the maturity date arrives, you have the option of cashing out or automatically renewing the CDs for another term.
What rates does Community First Bank offer on its CDs?
What terms does Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit offer?Community First Bank offers CD terms of the following lengths:
What is the minimum deposit to open a CD account with Community First Bank?
What is the grace period for Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit?
Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit does not specify what their grace period is. A grace period is a period of time during which you can withdraw the money in your CD without paying an early withdrawal penalty. A grace period starts the day after a CD’s maturity date, or the final day a CD is opened. Standard CDs renew automatically at the same term if you don't withdraw your money after the grace period. Note that the new CD rates probably won’t be the same as the original.
What types of fees, such as early withdrawal penalties, does Community First Bank charge?
Financial institutions don't typically charge many fees on CDs. However, most charge a fee if you choose to withdraw your money before the term ends.
Community First Bank does not charge an early withdrawal fee.
Community First Bank does charge any of the fees we track.
1101 East Admiral Doyle Dr.
New Iberia, LA 70560 USA
- (337) 365-6677
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Community First Bank
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Community First Bank Certificates of Deposit to your friends?
Other CD Accounts
- Affinity Federal Credit Union Certificate Account
- Citizens Equity First Credit Union Jumbo Certificate
- Community First Credit Union Certificate Of Deposit
- Credit Human Federal Credit Union CD
- Crescent Bank CD Accounts
- Digital Federal Credit Union IRA CD
- F&M Bank CD
- First Bank and Trust Certificates of Deposit
- MEMBERS1st Community Credit Union Kids1st
- San Diego CU 15-Month Certificate Account
- Security Service FCU Traditional Certificate
- Vio Bank High Yield Online Certificate of Deposit