First Bank and Trust Co. Certificates of Deposit
in CD Accounts from First Bank & Trust Co.Unaffiliated
First Bank and Trust Co. Certificates of DepositUnaffiliated
in CD Accounts from First Bank & Trust Co.
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend First Bank and Trust Co. Certificates of Deposit to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $1,000|
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
First Bank and Trust Co. Certificates of Deposit Review
First Bank and Trust Co. Certificates of Deposit is offered by First Bank & Trust Co., a bank founded in 1988 and based in Ardmore, OK. First Bank and Trust Co. Certificates of Deposit is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Small selection of CD account types. First Bank and Trust CD only offers traditional and IRA CDs.
- $1,000 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit for the CDs we track.
- Wide selection of CD terms. First Bank and Trust CD allows you to create a CD ladder by spreading your cash across certificates with different terms. This combines the benefits of frequent access to funds and higher rates of return on your savings.
Are cd accounts from First Bank & Trust Co. federally insured?
Yes, your First Bank & Trust Co. cd accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #27394). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What types of CDs does First Bank & Trust Co. offer?First Bank and Trust CD provides the following types of CDs.
- Traditional CDs. These CDs pay a fixed interest rate i you deposit a fixed amount of money for a specific term. Once the maturity date arrives, you have the option of cashing out or rolling over the CD for another term.
- IRA CDs. An IRA CD is a type of IRA that consists entirely of CDs. In general, you can invest in CDs in any IRA, but First Bank and Trust CD offers a CD that is specifically for retirement.
What CD rates does First Bank & Trust Co. offer on its CDs?
What terms does First Bank and Trust CD offer?First Bank & Trust Co. offers CD terms of the following lengths:
What is the minimum deposit to open a CD account with First Bank & Trust Co.?
First Bank and Trust CD requires a minimum deposit of $1,000 to open an account.
What is the grace period for First Bank and Trust CD?
First Bank and Trust CD does not specify what their grace period is. A grace period is a period of time during which you can withdraw the money in your CD without paying an early withdrawal penalty. A grace period starts the day after a CD’s maturity date, or the final day a CD is opened. Standard CDs renew automatically at the same term if you don't withdraw your money after the grace period. Note that the new CD rates probably won’t be the same as the original.
What types of fees, such as early withdrawal penalties, does First Bank and Trust CD charge?
Financial institutions don't typically charge many fees on CDs. However, most charge a fee if you choose to withdraw your money before the CD term ends.
First Bank & Trust Co. does not charge an early withdrawal fee.
First Bank & Trust Co. does not seem to charge any of the fees we track.