Aspiration Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Aspiration Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Aspiration Checking Account do business?
Aspiration Checking Account is based in Marina Del Rey, CA. It was founded in 2013 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Aspiration Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Aspiration offer?
Aspiration Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.25% and ranging up to 1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Aspiration Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Aspiration Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Aspiration Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
4640 Admiralty Way, Suite 725
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292 USA
- Visit Site
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- ATM Reimbursement
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee