Axiom Bank Select Checking Review
Axiom Bank Select Checking is offered by Axiom Bank, N.A.,
founded in 1962 and based in Maitland, FL.
Axiom Bank Select Checking are available in
1 state across the USA.
- Higher than average APY. Axiom Bank Select Checking has an annual percentage yield of up to .45%, which is higher than the national average interest rate on savings accounts. Note that you must keep a minimum balance of $1000.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $15, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,000.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Axiom Bank, N.A..
Axiom Bank checking account Pros & Cons
- Interest bearing account.
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Low APY
- No signup bonus.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Axiom Bank checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Axiom Bank, N.A. federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #31390). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Axiom Bank checking account offer?
Axiom Bank checking account offers an APY starting at .15% and ranging up to .45% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep an average beginning day balance of at least $1000.
Axiom Bank checking account Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
||.15% - .45%
What are the account minimums for Axiom Bank checking account?
Axiom Bank checking account requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
Axiom Bank Select Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $1,000
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY
What fees does Axiom Bank checking account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $15.
Axiom Bank Select Checking Fees
||$0 - $15
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $2
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|Paper Statement Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
Does Axiom Bank checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Axiom Bank checking account charges a $34 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does Axiom Bank checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Axiom Bank checking account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
What is the customer support email for Axiom Bank checking account?
The customer support email for Axiom Bank checking account is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.