Axiom Bank Select Checking Review
Axiom Bank Select Checking is offered by Axiom Bank, N.A.,
founded in 1962 and based in Maitland, FL.
Axiom Bank Select Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Higher than average APY. Axiom Bank Select Checking has an annual percentage yield of up to .45%, which is higher than the national average interest rate on savings accounts. Note that you must keep a minimum balance of $1000.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $15, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,000.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
Axiom Bank checking account Pros & Cons
- Interest bearing account.
- Interest-yielding account.
- Low APY
- No signup bonus.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Does not come with a debit card
- Not FDIC-insured.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Axiom Bank checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Axiom Bank, N.A. federally insured?
No, your Axiom Bank, N.A. checking accounts are not insured by a federal insurance agency. This means that if Axiom Bank, N.A. were to fall into financial difficulties, your deposits are not covered by a government backed insurance fund like the FDIC or NCUSIF.
What APY does Axiom Bank checking account offer?
Axiom Bank checking account offers an APY starting at .15% and ranging up to .45% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep an average beginning day balance of at least $1000.
Axiom Bank checking account Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
||.15% - .45%
What are the account minimums for Axiom Bank checking account?
Axiom Bank checking account requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
Axiom Bank Select Checking Minimums
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $1,000
What fees does Axiom Bank checking account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $15.
Axiom Bank Select Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
||$0 - $15
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $2
Does Axiom Bank checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Axiom Bank checking account charges a $34 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does Axiom Bank checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
What is the customer support email for Axiom Bank checking account?
The customer support email for Axiom Bank checking account is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.