Bank of America Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Mostly not recommended
Would you recommend Bank of America Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Bank of America Checking Account do business?
Bank of America Checking Account is based in Charlotte, NC. It was founded in 1784 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Bank of America Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Bank of America offer?
Bank of America Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 0.02% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Bank of America Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Bank of America Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $16 fee.
- Bank of America Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
100 North Tryon Street
Mailcode Nc 1-007-18-01
Charlotte, NC 28255 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Bank of America
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees