Bank of the West Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Bank of the West Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Bank of the West Checking Account do business?
Bank of the West Checking Account is based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 1874 and offers checking accounts services in 19 states across the USA.
Bank of the West Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Bank of the West offer?
Bank of the West Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to .02% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Bank of the West Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Mobile Banking - Bank of the West Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank.
What fees does Bank of the West Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $35 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Bank of the West Checking Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $3 charge.
180 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94104 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Bank of the West
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking