Where does BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Dublin, OH. It was founded in 1936 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does BMI Federal Credit Union offer?
BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.2% and ranging up to 0.4% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $200 if you deposit a minimum of $Earn $200 when you open a new Free Checking account.
- Mobile Banking - BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- BMI Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
Other Services by BMI Federal Credit Union
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||$5|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$2|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$29|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$29|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$29|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$5|
|Stop Payment Fee||$30|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||1%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$15|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$40|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$29|
|Bank Account Features||
|Signup Deposit Requirements||Earn $200 when you open a new Free Checking account|
|APY||0.2% - 0.4%|