Where does BMO Harris Bank Checking Account do business?
BMO Harris Bank Checking Account is based in Chicago, IL. It was founded in 1882 and offers checking accounts services in 8 states across the USA.
BMO Harris Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BMO Harris Bank offer?
BMO Harris Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at .05% and ranging up to .25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BMO Harris Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - BMO Harris Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does BMO Harris Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $30.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- BMO Harris Bank Checking Account charges a $50 fee for an early account closure. Contact BMO Harris Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- BMO Harris Bank Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
111 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by BMO Harris Bank
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees