Where does BMO Harris Bank Checking Account do business?
BMO Harris Bank Checking Account is based in Chicago, IL. It was founded in 1882 and offers checking accounts services in 8 states across the USA.
BMO Harris Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BMO Harris Bank offer?
The APY of an account is the annual rate of return taking into account compounding interest and assuming your money remains in the account for a full year.This is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does BMO Harris Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features.
Free debit card - Enjoy the convenience of a debit card without the extra fees. Debit cards make it easier to control your spending because unlike credit cards you can only spend what you already have in your account.
Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
Mobile Banking - BMO Harris Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
Savings account - BMO Harris Bank Checking Account allows you link your checking account to a savings account. Connecting your checking account to a savings account reduces friction and makes it easier to put aside money toward savings on a regular basis.
What fees does BMO Harris Bank Checking Account charge?
Here is a list of the potential fees attached to this account:
- International bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- BMO Harris Bank Checking Account charges a $50 fee for an early account closure. Contact BMO Harris Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- If you withdraw cash from an out-of-network ATM you will be charged a $3 fee.
- If you lose your debit card, get ready to pay a $5 charge.
- BMO Harris Bank Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
- Stop payment orders cost $35 a pop.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
111 West Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by BMO Harris Bank