Where does CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Meridian, ID. It was founded in 1936 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does CapEd Federal Credit Union offer?
CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 2.5% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $100 if you deposit a minimum of $Get $100 and Give $100 Open a CapEd High Yield Checking™ account and you’ll Get $100 deposited directly into your account3 and you’ll be able to Give $100 to a school of your choice. It’s a win-win for you and education!.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Mobile Banking - CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- CapEd Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges $0.5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0.5 charge.
Other Services by CapEd Federal Credit Union
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee