Capital Bank Now Account Review
Capital Bank Now Account is offered by Capital Bank,
founded in 1995 and based in Albany, NY.
Capital Bank Now Account are available in
2 states across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.02%.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1.
- Small minimum initial deposit. You only need $1 to open an account.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Capital Bank.
Capital Bank Now Account Pros & Cons
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in 2 states.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
Capital Bank Now Account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Capital Bank federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #597). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Capital Bank Now Account offer?
Capital Bank Now Account offers an APY starting at 0% and ranging up to 0.02% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep an average beginning day balance of at least $1,000.
Capital Bank Now Account Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
||0% - 0.02%
What are the account minimums for Capital Bank Now Account?
Capital Bank Now Account requires a minimum initial deposit of $1 to open an account.
Capital Bank Now Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $1
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $1
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY
What fees does Capital Bank Now Account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10.
Capital Bank Now Account Fees
||Up to $10
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
What features and perks does Capital Bank Now Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Capital Bank Now Account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app.
What is the customer support email for Capital Bank Now Account?
The customer support email for Capital Bank Now Account is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.