Capital One Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Capital One Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Capital One Checking Account do business?
Capital One Checking Account is based in McLean, VA. It was founded in 1988 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Capital One Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Capital One offer?
Capital One Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.2% and ranging up to 1% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Capital One Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Capital One Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Capital One Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $40 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Capital One Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
1680 Capital One Drive
McLean, VA 22102 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Capital One
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Fraud Protection
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee