Charles Schwab Bank Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account do business?
Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account is based in San Francisco, CA. It was founded in 1971 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Charles Schwab Bank offer?
Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account offers an APY of .25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Charles Schwab Bank Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $25 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
211 Main Street,
Mail Stop: PHXPEAK 1C486
San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Charles Schwab Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|APY Minimum Balance||$0|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$1,000|
|Paper Statement Fee||$0|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$0|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$0|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0|
|Stop Payment Fee||$0|
|Check Image Service||$0|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||0%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$5|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$5|
|Bank Account Features||