Chase Bank Total Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Chase Bank Total Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Chase Bank Total Checking Account do business?
Chase Bank Total Checking Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1877 and offers checking accounts services in 23 states across the USA.
Chase Bank Total Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Chase Bank offer?
Chase Bank Total Checking Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does Chase Bank Total Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $200 if you deposit a minimum of $Get $200 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account, set up direct deposit and deposit $25 or more at account opening..
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Chase Bank Total Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Chase Bank Total Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Chase Bank Total Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $35 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
270 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Chase Bank
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
Chase Bank Checking Accounts
ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
Be the first to rate
Be the first to rate