Citizens National Bank High Yield Checking Review
Citizens National Bank High Yield Checking is offered by Citizens National Bank,
founded in 1888 and based in Meridian, MS.
Citizens National Bank High Yield Checking are available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- $500 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Citizens National Bank.
Citizens National Bank checking account Pros & Cons
- Available in all 50 states.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Charges a fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Citizens National Bank checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Citizens National Bank federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Citizens National Bank checking account offer?
Citizens National Bank does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for Citizens National Bank checking account?
Citizens National Bank checking account requires a minimum initial deposit of $500 to open an account.
Citizens National Bank High Yield Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $500
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $0
What fees does Citizens National Bank checking account charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
Citizens National Bank High Yield Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $1.25
|ATM Reimbursement Monthly Limit
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Check Image Service
Does Citizens National Bank checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Citizens National Bank checking account charges a $33 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does Citizens National Bank checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Citizens National Bank checking account monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Citizens National Bank checking account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for Citizens National Bank checking account?
The customer support email for Citizens National Bank checking account is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.