Where does BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account do business?
BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account is based in Birmingham, AL. It was founded in 1964 and offers checking accounts services in 7 states across the USA.
BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BBVA Compass offer?
BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does BBVA Compass ClearChoice Free Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $55 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
Other Services by BBVA Compass
- New Mexico
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Debit Card Lock/Unlock
- Fraud Monitoring
- Fraud Protection
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
BBVA Compass Checking Accounts
ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
Be the first to rate