Where does East West Bank Checking Account do business?
East West Bank Checking Account is based in Pasadena, CA. It was founded in 1973 and offers checking accounts services in 7 states across the USA.
East West Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does East West Bank offer?
East West Bank Checking Account offers an APY of 0.03% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does East West Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - East West Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does East West Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $5 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $30 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- East West Bank Checking Account charges a $5 fee for an early account closure. Contact East West Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $0 charge.
135 N Los Robles Ave #600
Pasadena, CA 91101626 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by East West Bank
- New York
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No ATM Fees