Ent Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Ent Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Ent Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Ent Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Colorado Springs, CO. It was founded in 1957 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Ent Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Ent Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Ent Credit Union offer?
Ent Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Ent Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $50 if you deposit a minimum of $Open a FREE student checking account.* Open your first free student checking account by September 30 and get $50. Free student checking, designed for members ages 15-25, is just what you need to help manage your finances..
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Ent Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does Ent Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $55 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Ent Credit Union Checking Account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Ent Credit Union Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Ent Credit Union Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
2336 N Wahsatch Ave
Colorado Springs, CO USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Ent Credit Union
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee