Exchange Bank New Horizons Checking Review
Exchange Bank New Horizons Checking is offered by Exchange Bank of Milledgeville,
founded in 1903 and based in Milledgeville, GA.
Exchange Bank New Horizons Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- No ATM fees. Exchange Bank New Horizons Checking does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Exchange Bank of Milledgeville.
Exchange Bank new horizons checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
Exchange Bank new horizons checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Exchange Bank of Milledgeville federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #160). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Exchange Bank new horizons checking offer?
Exchange Bank of Milledgeville does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for Exchange Bank new horizons checking?
Exchange Bank new horizons checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
Exchange Bank New Horizons Checking Minimums
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
What fees does Exchange Bank new horizons checking charge?
Exchange Bank New Horizons Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
What features and perks does Exchange Bank new horizons checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Exchange Bank new horizons checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
What is the customer support email for Exchange Bank new horizons checking?
The customer support email for Exchange Bank new horizons checking is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.