Exchange Flex Checking Account Review
Exchange Flex Checking Account is offered by Exchange Bank and Trust,
founded in 1856 and based in Atchison, KS.
Exchange Flex Checking Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Exchange Flex Checking Account does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of $4, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,000 or have a monthly direct deposit of $1,000.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Exchange Bank and Trust.
Exchange Flex Checking Account Pros & Cons
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Not FDIC-insured.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge (if minimums are not met).
- Charges a fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Exchange Flex Checking Account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Exchange Bank and Trust federally insured?
Yes, your Exchange Bank and Trust checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #4619). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Exchange Flex Checking Account offer?
Exchange Flex Checking Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Exchange Flex Checking Account?
Exchange Flex Checking Account requires a minimum initial deposit of $50 to open an account.
Exchange Flex Checking Account Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Service Fee
What fees does Exchange Flex Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of $4.
Exchange Flex Checking Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Does Exchange Flex Checking Account charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does Exchange Flex Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Exchange Flex Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Exchange Flex Checking Account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.