Where does Exchange State Bank Checking Account do business?
Exchange State Bank Checking Account is based in Hills, MN. It was founded in 1901 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Exchange State Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Exchange State Bank offer?
Exchange State Bank Checking Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does Exchange State Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Mobile Banking - Exchange State Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Exchange State Bank Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $25 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
116 County Road 6
Hills, MN 56138 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Exchange State Bank
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee