FB&T Simple Checking Review
FB&T Simple Checking is offered by FB&T,
founded in 1934 and based in Perry, OK.
FB&T Simple Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $4, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $250.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through FB&T.
- Hard credit pull. FB&T may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
FB&T Simple Checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
FB&T Simple Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from FB&T federally insured?
Yes, your FB&T checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #13946). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does FB&T Simple Checking offer?
FB&T Simple Checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for FB&T Simple Checking?
FB&T Simple Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does FB&T Simple Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $4.
FB&T Simple Checking Fees
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
||$0 - $4
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
What features and perks does FB&T Simple Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - FB&T Simple Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.