FB&T Simple Checking Review
FB&T Simple Checking is offered by FB&T,
founded in 1934 and based in Perry, OK.
FB&T Simple Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Higher than average APY. FB&T Simple Checking has an annual percentage yield of up to 0.05%, which is higher than the national average interest rate on savings accounts.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $4, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $250.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through FB&T.
FB&T Simple Checking Pros & Cons
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
FB&T Simple Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from FB&T federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #13946). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does FB&T Simple Checking offer?
FB&T Simple Checking Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
FB&T Simple Checking offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What are the account minimums for FB&T Simple Checking?
FB&T Simple Checking does not require a minimum initial deposit.
FB&T Simple Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $250
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does FB&T Simple Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $4.
FB&T Simple Checking Fees
||$0 - $4
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
What features and perks does FB&T Simple Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - FB&T Simple Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.