First Exchange Bank Now Account Review
First Exchange Bank Now Account is offered by First Exchange Bank,
founded in 1895 and based in White Hall, WV.
First Exchange Bank Now Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $5, but there are ways to waive the fee.
- $500 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Exchange Bank.
- Hard credit pull. First Exchange Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
First Exchange Bank Now Account Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
First Exchange Bank Now Account FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Exchange Bank federally insured?
Yes, your First Exchange Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #13020). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Exchange Bank Now Account offer?
First Exchange Bank Now Account is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for First Exchange Bank Now Account?
First Exchange Bank Now Account requires a minimum initial deposit of $500 to open an account.
First Exchange Bank Now Account Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does First Exchange Bank Now Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $5.
First Exchange Bank Now Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
What features and perks does First Exchange Bank Now Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Exchange Bank Now Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Exchange Bank Now Account allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.