First Mid Bank & Trust Classic Checking Review
First Mid Bank & Trust Classic Checking is offered by First Mid Bank & Trust,
founded in 1934 and based in Mattoon, IL.
First Mid Bank & Trust Classic Checking are available in
2 states across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only .01%.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $4.95, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $5,000.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Up to $12 in ATM fee rebates. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Mid Bank & Trust.
First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking Pros & Cons
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in 2 states.
- Monthly service charge.
First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Mid Bank & Trust federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #3705). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking offer?
First Mid Bank & Trust Classic Checking Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking offers an APY of .01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What are the account minimums for First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking?
First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
First Mid Bank & Trust Classic Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $5,000
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $4.95.
First Mid Bank & Trust Classic Checking Fees
||$0 - $4.95
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Reimbursement Monthly Limit
|Bank Teller Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
What features and perks does First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM rebates - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees up to a monthly maximum of $12.
- Fraud monitoring - First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking?
The customer support email for First Mid Bank and Trust classic checking is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.