Kabbage Checking Review
Kabbage Checking is offered by Kabbage,
a direct lender
founded in 2008 and based in Atlanta, GA.
Kabbage Checking are available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Very high annual percentage yield (APY). This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 1.10%, which is much higher than the average for a checking account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account online.
- No ATM fees. Kabbage Checking does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- ATM fee rebates. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Kabbage.
Kabbage checking Pros & Cons
- Available in all 50 states.
- High variable APY.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No signup bonus.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
Kabbage checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from Kabbage federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Kabbage checking offer?
Kabbage does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for Kabbage checking?
Kabbage checking does not require a minimum initial deposit.
Kabbage Checking Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does Kabbage checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
Kabbage Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $0
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
What features and perks does Kabbage checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM rebates - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Kabbage checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Kabbage checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for Kabbage checking?
The customer support email for Kabbage checking is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.