Logix Federal Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Burbank, CA. It was founded in 1937 and offers checking accounts services in 8 states (and Washington, DC).Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Logix Federal Credit Union offer?
Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.05% and ranging up to 0.45% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Mobile Banking - Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $12.95.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
Other Services by Logix Federal Credit Union
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Mobile Banking
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees