Where does Adventure Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Adventure Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Grand Rapids, MI. It was founded in 1936 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Adventure Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Adventure Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Adventure Credit Union offer?
Adventure Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.1% and ranging up to 4% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $100.
What features and perks does Adventure Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Adventure Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does Adventure Credit Union Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $35 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Adventure Credit Union Checking Account charges a $5 fee for an early account closure. Contact Adventure Credit Union Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Adventure Credit Union Checking Account charges $5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $5 charge.
630 32nd Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49548 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Adventure Credit Union
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Debit Card Lock/Unlock
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee