PNC Bank Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend PNC Bank Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does PNC Bank Checking Account do business?
PNC Bank Checking Account is based in Pittsburgh, PA. It was founded in 1845 and offers checking accounts services in 14 states (and Washington, DC).
PNC Bank Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does PNC Bank offer?
PNC Bank Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 1.50% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $2000.
What features and perks does PNC Bank Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Signup Bonus - Open an account and you will receive a signup bonus of up to $300 if you deposit a minimum of $For a limited time, receive between $50 - $300 when you open and use a new Virtual Wallet® product. Establish qualifying Direct Deposits make at least 10 purchases PNC Bank Visa Debit card..
- Check images with statement - Reconciiling your accounts ank complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - PNC Bank Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank.
What fees does PNC Bank Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $7.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- PNC Bank Checking Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact PNC Bank Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- PNC Bank Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
One PNC Plaza 249 Fifth Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 1522 USA
- Visit Site
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Check Images with Statement
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking