Save Debit Invest Review
Save Debit Invest is offered by Save Advisers LLC,
a nonbank financial services provider
founded in 2019 and based in Houston, TX.
Save Debit Invest is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 3% Cash back. Save Debit Invest offers rewards on purchases (see terms and conditions for details).
- Very high APY. This account offers an annual percentage yield of up to 3%, which is much higher than the average for a checking account.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
Save Debit Invest Pros & Cons
- Available in all 50 states.
- High-interest yield.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Online-only account with no access to physical branches.
- Does not offer mobile check deposits.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Save Debit Invest FAQ
Are checking accounts from Save Advisers LLC federally insured?
Yes, your Save Advisers LLC checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #32551). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Save Debit Invest offer?
Save Debit Invest Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
Save Debit Invest offers an APY of 3% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
This is higher than the typical APY for online-only checking accounts, which is around 1% APY.
What are the account minimums for Save Debit Invest?
Save Debit Invest does not require a minimum initial deposit.
Save Debit Invest Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does Save Debit Invest charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
Save Debit Invest Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Does Save Debit Invest charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does Save Debit Invest offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Save Debit Invest monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Mobile Banking Services - Save Debit Invest allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app.
What is the customer support email for Save Debit Invest?
The customer support email for Save Debit Invest is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.