Chime Bank Savings AccountClaimed
in Savings Accounts from Chime Bank
Mostly not recommended
Would you recommend Chime Bank Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Mostly not recommended|
|APY Minimum Balance||$0|
Chime Bank Savings Account Review
Chime Bank Savings Account is offered by Chime Bank, a bank founded in 2012 and based in Wilmington, DE. The offering is made possible by a bank partnership with The Bancorp Bank. Chime Bank Savings Account is offered in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Are savings accounts from Chime Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Chime Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Chime Bank offer?
Chime Bank Savings Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Chime Bank Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
|Bank Account Features||
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Get paid early - If you fund your account with a payroll direct deposit and request this service, you can collect your salary early.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Chime Bank Savings Account charge?
Chime Bank Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Paper Statement Fee||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Bank Account Features||