|APY Minimum Balance||$0|
Where does Chime Bank Savings Account do business?
Chime Bank Savings Account is based in Wilmington, DE. It was founded in 2012 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Chime Bank Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Chime Bank offer?
Chime Bank Savings Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Chime Bank Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Get paid early - If you fund your account with a payroll direct deposit and request this service, you can collect your salary early.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Chime Bank Savings Account charge?
Chime Bank Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Bank Account Features||