Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account do business?
Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account is a credit union based in Seal Beach, CA. It was founded in 1952 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does Sea Air Federal Credit Union offer?
Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.25% and ranging up to 1.52% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change). However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $1.
What features and perks does Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
What fees does Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $0.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Sea Air Federal Credit Union Checking Account charges $1 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $1 charge.
Other Services by Sea Air Federal Credit Union
|APY Minimum Balance||$1|
|Minimum Initial Deposit||$1|
|ATM Fee: In-Network||$0|
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network||$0|
|Early Account Closure||$0|
|Debit Card Replacement Fee||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)||$0|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)||$0|
|Paper Statement Fee||$1|
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)||$30|
|Overdraft Item Fee||$30|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$30|
|Online Bill Pay Fee||$0.75|
|Stop Payment Fee||$30|
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)||1%|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$50|
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)||$30|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||0.25% - 1.52%|