Where does Sunrise Banks Checking Account do business?
Sunrise Banks Checking Account is based in Saint Paul, MN. It was founded in 1962 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Sunrise Banks Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Sunrise Banks offer?
Sunrise Banks Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 0.2% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Sunrise Banks Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - Sunrise Banks Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank.
What fees does Sunrise Banks Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Incoming domestic bank transfers come with a $10 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Incoming international bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Sunrise Banks Checking Account charges a $15 fee for an early account closure. Contact Sunrise Banks Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Sunrise Banks Checking Account charges $1.5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $1.5 charge.
Other Services by Sunrise Banks
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee