Where does Sunrise Banks Checking Account do business?
Sunrise Banks Checking Account is based in Saint Paul, MN. It was founded in 1962 and offers checking accounts services in state across the USA.
Sunrise Banks Checking Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Sunrise Banks offer?
Sunrise Banks Checking Account offers an interest-bearing account with an APY (annual percentage yield) starting at %.
The APY of an account is the annual rate of return taking into account compounding interest and assuming your money remains in the account for a full year. Sunrise Banks Checking Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. So you don't have to worry about fees from eroding your interest earnings.
What features and perks does Sunrise Banks Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features.
ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
Free debit card - Enjoy the convenience of a debit card without the extra fees. Debit cards make it easier to control your spending because unlike credit cards you can only spend what you already have in your account.
Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
Mobile Banking - Sunrise Banks Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank.
Savings account - Sunrise Banks Checking Account allows you link your checking account to a savings account. Connecting your checking account to a savings account reduces friction and makes it easier to put aside money toward savings on a regular basis.
What fees does Sunrise Banks Checking Account charge?
Here is a list of the potential fees attached to this account:
First the good news. This account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- International bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Sunrise Banks Checking Account charges a $15 fee for an early account closure. Contact Sunrise Banks Checking Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- If you lose your debit card, get ready to pay a $5 charge.
- Keep an eye on your balance when making payments. Sunrise Banks Checking Account charges a $35 fee.
- An overdraft on your account will trigger a $35 fee per item.
- Sunrise Banks Checking Account charges $1.5 every time you request a paper statement.
- Stop payment orders cost $25 a pop.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
Other Services by Sunrise Banks
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- FDIC Member
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Debit Card
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee