United Nations FCU Checking Account Review
Where is United Nations FCU Checking Account available?
United Nations FCU is a credit union based in Long Island City, NY. It was founded in 1947 and offers banking services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Is United Nations FCU Checking Account insured by the FDIC
United Nations FCU Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if United Nations FCU Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does United Nations FCU offer?
United Nations FCU Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 1.5% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
United Nations FCU Checking Account Rates and Terms
|APY (Annualized Percentage Yield)
||0.01% - 1.5%
What are the account minimums for United Nations FCU Checking Account?
United Nations FCU Checking Account requires a minimum initial deposit of $1 to open an account.
United Nations FCU Checking Account Account Minimums
|Minimum Initial Deposit
What fees does United Nations FCU Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
United Nations FCU Checking Account Fees
|ATM Out-Of-Network Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Outgoing Domestic Bank Transfer Fee
|Outgoing International Bank Transfer Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
What features and perks does United Nations FCU Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks.
- Fraud monitoring - United Nations FCU Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - United Nations FCU Checking Account allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
UNITED NATIONS FCU CHECKING ACCOUNT Disclosure:
UNFCU membership is open to members of our designated associations.
If you are not directly affiliated with the United Nations, but reside in the United States, you are eligible to join UNFCU if you are a member of:
United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA?USA), or
Kilimanjaro Initiative USA.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.