United Nations FCU Checking AccountUnaffiliated
Would you recommend United Nations FCU Checking Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Where does United Nations FCU Checking Account do business?
United Nations FCU Checking Account is a credit union based in Long Island City, NY. It was founded in 1947 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).United Nations FCU Checking Account is not a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This means your deposits are not covered by the FDIC if United Nations FCU Checking Account were to fall into financial difficulties.
What APY does United Nations FCU offer?
United Nations FCU Checking Account offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 1.5% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does United Nations FCU Checking Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - United Nations FCU Checking Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking - United Nations FCU Checking Account allows you to manage your money on the go without ever having to step in a brick-and-mortar bank. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What fees does United Nations FCU Checking Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $15 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $30 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- United Nations FCU Checking Account charges $2 every time you request a paper statement.
- Every returned deposit incurs in a $2 charge.
Other Services by United Nations FCU
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- ATM Reimbursement
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Debit Card
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- NCUA Member
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee