Visions Federal Credit Union Flex Checking Plus Review
Visions Federal Credit Union Flex Checking Plus is offered by Visions Federal Credit Union,
a credit union
founded in 1966 and based in Endicott, NY.
Visions Federal Credit Union Flex Checking Plus is available in
3 states across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $8, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,000.
- No ATM fees. Visions Federal Credit Union Flex Checking Plus does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- ATM fee rebates. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Visions Federal Credit Union.
Visions FCU checking account Pros & Cons
- Insured by NCUA.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Not FDIC-insured.
- Only available in 3 states.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
Visions FCU checking account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Visions Federal Credit Union federally insured?
No, your Visions Federal Credit Union checking accounts are not insured by a federal insurance agency. This means that if Visions Federal Credit Union were to fall into financial difficulties, your deposits are not covered by a government backed insurance fund like the FDIC or NCUSIF.
What APY does Visions FCU checking account offer?
Visions FCU checking account offers an APY starting at 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
Visions FCU checking account Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
What are the account minimums for Visions FCU checking account?
Visions FCU checking account requires a minimum initial deposit of $25 to open an account.
Visions Federal Credit Union Flex Checking Plus Minimums
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $25
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $1,000
What fees does Visions FCU checking account charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $8.
Visions Federal Credit Union Flex Checking Plus Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
||$0 - $8
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $0
Does Visions FCU checking account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, Visions FCU checking account charges a $30 fee for every overdraft.
Visions FCU checking account offers overdraft protection at a cost of $3 per transaction.
What features and perks does Visions FCU checking account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM rebates - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees.
- Fraud monitoring - Visions FCU checking account monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Visions FCU checking account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for Visions FCU checking account?
The customer support email for Visions FCU checking account is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.