Accelerated Financial ServicesUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||15% - 23%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$5,000|
Accelerated Financial Services Review
Accelerated Financial Services is a debt settlement company based in Beverly, MA. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 50 states (and Washington, DC). Founded in 2007, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- Low debt minimum. Accelerated Financial Services stands out from the competition because it only requires clients to have a minimum balance of $5,000. Most firms require at least $10,000 of unsecured debt.
- IAPDA accredited. Accelerated Financial Services invests in the training and accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). However, it's not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), the debt settlement industry's major trade association.
- Well-established firm. Accelerated Financial Services has been in business for 14 years.
- Types of debt settled. Accelerated Financial Services will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, and payday loans.
- Available in most states. Accelerated Financial Services is available in 50 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. Accelerated Financial Services uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
What does Accelerated Financial Services do?
Accelerated Financial Services offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt and personal loans.
What does Accelerated Financial Services charge?
Accelerated Financial Services charges fees that range from 15% of the enrolled debt up to 23% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Accelerated Financial Services directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Accelerated Financial Services offer a guarantee?
Yes, Accelerated Financial Services does advertise a money back guarantee. Money back guarantees in the debt settlement industry typically state you won't be charged any fees until your debts are settled. However, charging upfront fees is illegal in the debt settlement industry anyway. Check with Elite Financial Services Inc. for more details on their guarantee.
What is the minimum debt Accelerated Financial Services will consider?Accelerated Financial Services will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $5,000 or more. Customers with less than $5,000 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does Accelerated Financial Services perform its own servicing in-house?
No, Accelerated Financial Services partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does Accelerated Financial Services have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Accelerated Financial Services is not an accredited AFCC member.
- Accelerated Financial Services is an IAPDA member.
Message From Accelerated Financial Services
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia