Allied Credit Solutions
in Debt Settlement Companies from Allied Credit Solutions, LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||N/A|
|Minimum Debt Owed||N/A|
Allied Credit Solutions Review
Allied Credit Solutions is a debt settlement company based in Plano, TX. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 2 state across the USA. Founded in 2007, it is a well-established company that has been in business for over 10 years.
- IAPDA accredited. Allied Credit Solutions invests in the training and accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). However, it's not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), the debt settlement industry's major trade association.
- Well-established firm. Allied Credit Solutions has been in business for 14 years.
- Types of debt settled. Allied Credit Solutions will only settle unsecured debts. These include credit card accounts, personal loans, and payday loans.
- Only available in some states. Allied Credit Solutions is only available in 2 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. Allied Credit Solutions uses a third-party company to service debt settlement accounts.
What does Allied Credit Solutions do?
Allied Credit Solutions offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt and personal loans.
What does Allied Credit Solutions charge?
Allied Credit Solutions charges fees up to 30% of the enrolled debt depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to Allied Credit Solutions directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does Allied Credit Solutions offer a guarantee?
Yes, Allied Credit Solutions does advertise a money back guarantee. Money back guarantees in the debt settlement industry typically state you won't be charged any fees until your debts are settled. However, charging upfront fees is illegal in the debt settlement industry anyway. Check with Allied Credit Solutions, LLC for more details on their guarantee.
Does Allied Credit Solutions perform its own servicing in-house?
No, Allied Credit Solutions partners with third party service providers who negotiate on behalf of the clients they enroll.
What accreditations does Allied Credit Solutions have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Allied Credit Solutions is not an accredited AFCC member.
- Allied Credit Solutions is an IAPDA member.
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Allied Credit Solutions to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.