in Debt Settlement Companies from DebtHelp Inc.Unaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
|% of Debt Fee||40% - 75%|
|Minimum Debt Owed||$5,000|
- Low minimum debt. DebtHelp considers clients with debt balances as low as $5,000, which is lower than what most debt settlement firms will consider.
- AFCC member. DebtHelp is a member of the debt settlement industry's key trade association -- the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC). However, its debt resolution specialists are not accredited by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- Well-established firm. DebtHelp has been in business for 14 years.
- Charges an initial consultation fee. Unlike most debt settlement companies, DebtHelp charges new customers a fee for assessing their debt relief options.
- Available in most states. DebtHelp is available in 50 states.
- Does not service its own debt relief cases. DebtHelp hires a third-party company to manage its debt settlement cases.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend DebtHelp to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.