United Debt Settlement
in Debt Settlement Companies from United Debt Settlement LLCUnaffiliated Visit Site Get Debt Help Now Visit Site
United Debt SettlementUnaffiliated
in Debt Settlement Companies from United Debt Settlement LLC
Would you recommend United Debt Settlement to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
United Debt Settlement Review
Where does United Debt Settlement do business?
United Debt Settlement is a debt settlement company based in New York, NY. It offers debt relief services to borrowers in 40 states (and Washington, DC). United Debt Settlement is a newly formed company that has been in business for less than a year.
- Low debt minimum. United Debt Settlement stands out from the competition because it only requires clients to have a minimum balance of $7,500. Most firms require at least $10,000 of unsecured debt.
- IAPDA accredited. United Debt Settlement invests in the training and accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA). However, it's not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), the debt settlement industry's major trade association.
- Not accredited by the AFCC or the IAPDA. United Debt Settlement is not a member of the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC), which is the major trade association for the debt settlement industry. Furthermore, it does not invest in the accreditation of its debt resolution specialists by the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA) either.
- Multiple types of debt. United Debt Settlement settles private student loans, federal student loans, business debt, and all types of unsecured debt, such as credit cards and personal loans.
- Does not charge a monthly fee. Unlike some debt relief firms, United Debt Settlement does not charge a consultancy fee for additional services.
- Available in most states. United Debt Settlement is available in 40 states.
- Offers in-house debt relief services. Some debt settlement companies act as intermediaries for larger firms. This company uses its own staff to handle debt settlement accounts.
- Customer service availability. United Debt Settlement allows users to track the progress of their settlement online. It also provides customer support seven days a week. United Debt Settlement is strongly recommended by SuperMoney users for its customer service.
United Debt Settlement Pros and Cons:
What does United Debt Settlement do?
United Debt Settlement offers debt relief services for the following types of debt:
- Unsecured debt, such as credit card debt, personal loans and medical debt
- Business debt
What does United Debt Settlement charge?
United Debt Settlement charges fees that range from 15% of the enrolled debt up to 24% of the enrolled debt, depending on the amount of enrolled debt provided.
Debt relief service pricing / costs can vary greatly from one client to another so it's best to speak to United Debt Settlement directly to determine an accurate quote.
Does United Debt Settlement offer a guarantee?No, United Debt Settlement does not have a money back guarantee. Some debt settlement companies advertise a money-back guarantee that typically states you won't be charged until your debt is settled. However, it is illegal for debt settlement companies to charge upfront fees before an account is settled. So these guarantees offer little added value to consumers.
What is the minimum debt United Debt Settlement will consider?United Debt Settlement will only consider customers with unsecured debt of $7,500 or more. Customers with less than $7,500 of unsecured debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
Does United Debt Settlement perform its own servicing in-house?
Yes, United Debt Settlement employs its own in-house servicing staff who manage the process and negotiate settlements on behalf of their customers.
What accreditations does United Debt Settlement have?
The two main trade associations in the debt relief services space are the American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA).
- United Debt Settlement is not an accredited AFCC member.
- United Debt Settlement is an IAPDA member.
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota