|Loan Amount||$5,000 - $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage Review
1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage is offered by 1st Constitution Bank (NMLS #433840), a bank founded in 1989 and based in Cranbury, NJ. 1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only offers one mortgage pogram. 1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage only provides FHA mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. 1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, 1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage Pros & Cons
1st Constitution Bank mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via 1st Constitution Bank?
1st Constitution Bank mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does 1st Constitution Bank offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
1st Constitution Bank mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 5.5% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, 1st Constitution Bank mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, 1st Constitution Bank mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does 1st Constitution Bank mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. 1st Constitution Bank mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for 1st Constitution Bank Purchase Mortgage is (609) 655-4500.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.