Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Allied Mortgage Group, IncUnaffiliated
Allied Mortgage Group Home MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Allied Mortgage Group, Inc
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage Review
Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage is offered by Allied Mortgage Group, Inc (NMLS #1067), a direct lender founded in 1993 and based in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage is available in 32 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $3,000,000 with Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via Allied Mortgage Group, Inc?
Allied Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Allied Mortgage Group, Inc offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does Allied Mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Allied Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Allied Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does Allied Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Allied Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (877) 448-2745.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia