Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Allied Mortgage Group, IncUnaffiliated
Allied Mortgage Group Home MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from Allied Mortgage Group, Inc
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||N/A years|
Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage Review
Where does Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage do business?
Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage is based in Bala Cynwyd, PA. The company was founded in 1993 and offers mortgages to borrowers in 32 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage?
Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage offer?
Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Allied Mortgage Group Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia