American Bancshares Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Bancshares Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
American Bancshares Mortgage Review
American Bancshares Mortgage is offered by American Bancshares Mortgage, LLC (NMLS #217378), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Miami Lakes, FL. American Bancshares Mortgage is available in 18 states (and Washington, DC).
How much can you borrow via American Bancshares Mortgage?
American Bancshares Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
Does American Bancshares Mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Bancshares Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Bancshares Mortgage offer?
American Bancshares Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Bancshares Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Bancshares Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend American Bancshares Mortgage to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.