American Bancshares Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Bancshares Mortgage, LLCUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
American Bancshares Mortgage Review
American Bancshares Mortgage is offered by American Bancshares Mortgage, LLC (NMLS #217378), a direct lender founded in 1995 and based in Miami Lakes, FL. American Bancshares Mortgage is available in 18 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. American Bancshares Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. American Bancshares Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, American Bancshares Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via American Bancshares Mortgage, LLC?
American Bancshares mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does American Bancshares Mortgage, LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Does American Bancshares mortgage charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American Bancshares mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American Bancshares mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does American Bancshares mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Bancshares mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (305) 826-4500.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia