|Loan Amount||$40,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
American Federal Home Mortgage Review
American Federal Home Mortgage is offered by American Federal Mortgage (NMLS #2756), a direct lender founded in 1987 and based in Chester, NJ. American Federal Home Mortgage is available in 10 states across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. American Federal Home Mortgage provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $3,000,000 with American Federal Home Mortgage.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
American Federal Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
American Federal Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via American Federal Mortgage?
American Federal Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does American Federal Mortgage offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
American Federal Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.19% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American Federal Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American Federal Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does American Federal Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Federal Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for American Federal Home Mortgage is (888) 321-4687.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
- North Carolina
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina