American Heritage Lending Home Mortgage
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Heritage Lending CorporationUnaffiliated
American Heritage Lending Home MortgageUnaffiliated
in Home Purchase Mortgages from American Heritage Lending Corporation
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend American Heritage Lending Home Mortgage to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
American Heritage Lending Home Mortgage Review
American Heritage Lending Home Mortgage is offered by American Heritage Lending Corporation (NMLS #93735), a direct lender founded in 2008 and based in Costa Mesa, CA. American Heritage Lending Home Mortgage is available in 8 states across the USA.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. American Heritage Lending Home Mortgage offers FHA, FHA 203k, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Standard interest rates types. American Heritage Lending Home Mortgage offers and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
How much can you borrow via American Heritage Lending Corporation?
American Heritage Lending allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does American Heritage Lending Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
American Heritage Lending offers home loans with APRs starting at 4% .
Does American Heritage Lending charge an application fee?
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American Heritage Lending may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American Heritage Lending offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
What property usage types does American Heritage Lending allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Heritage Lending allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 731-9226.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.