|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Review
American Quest Home Loans Mortgage is offered by American Quest Home Loans (NMLS #356777), a direct lender founded in 2006 and based in Orange, CA. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage is available in 1 state across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage provides FHA VA conforming and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. American Quest Home Loans Mortgage offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Primary and secondary homes considered. Investment homes, such as rental properties, do not qualify for financing. However, American Quest Home Loans Mortgage does offer financing for primary and secondary homes (e.g. vacation properties).
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
American Quest Home Loans Mortgage Pros & Cons
American Quest Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via American Quest Home Loans?
American Quest Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $5,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does American Quest Home Loans offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
American Quest Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 2.967% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, American Quest Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, American Quest Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
What property usage types does American Quest Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Quest Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for American Quest Home Loans Mortgage is (800) 372-7226.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.