Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Home Loans.
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
AmeriHome Mortgage Review
AmeriHome Mortgage are offered by AmeriHome Mortgage Company LLC (NMLS #135776), a nonbank financial services provider founded in 2013 and based in Thousand Oaks, CA. AmeriHome Mortgage are available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Instant online preapprovals. Find out how much you can borrow and what your interest rate will be.
- 3 different mortgage programs offered. AmeriHome Mortgage offers FHA, VA, jumbo, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. AmeriHome Mortgage only offers fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
AmeriHome Mortgage Pros & Cons
AmeriHome Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via AmeriHome Mortgage Company LLC?
AmeriHome Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $3,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with AmeriHome Mortgage?
AmeriHome Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does AmeriHome Mortgage Company LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, AmeriHome Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, AmeriHome Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($726,000 as of 2023).
- VA loans: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses. VA loans offer competitive mortgage rates, and don't have a minimum credit score. However, the mortgage lenders that offer them will typically require a credit score of at least 640.
What property usage types does AmeriHome Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. AmeriHome Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for AmeriHome Mortgage is (888) 469-0810.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
1 Baxter Way, Suite 300
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- (888) 469-0810
- Visit Site
- Email Support
About AmeriHome Mortgage
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Minimum Down Payment||Starting at 3%|
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Fixed-Rate Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend AmeriHome Mortgage to your friends?
Other Home Loans
- American Mortgage Home Loans
- American United Home Mortgage
- Amerifund Home Mortgage
- BNC National Bank Home Purchase Mortgage
- Carrington Mortgage
- Exchange Bank Mortgage Loans
- MembersFirst Credit Union First Mortgage Loans
- Metro City Bank Home Mortgage Loans
- Nations Choice Mortgage
- PNC Home Mortgage
- Simplist Mortgage
- SunTrust Bank Home Mortgage